Monday, April 29, 2013

Wedding Anniversary Year 2

Two years ago...I walked down the aisle and married the man I was going to spend the rest of my life with. Whoever thought that a girl like me would be able to settle down? Whoever thought that someone like me would ever find someone who was willing to take me as I am? Well...he was there.

This is the first time I am going to write about L and I as a married couple, perfect timing as it's our second year wedding anniversary.

He's the ONLY boyfriend who gave me flowers and the ONLY boyfriend who paid for our dates. That should give you an idea as to what type of guys I had before him. He's also the only guy who would be able to stand my snobbish and very often "high-maintenance" ways, only because I was the most comfortable with him. I didn't need to be someone else around him, I was all right. I was myself and I didn't need to hide anything.

What sealed the deal? Well...I know that we'd grow old together and still act like high school sweethearts (who wouldn't want that?). He's now the husband, the father, the first man who made my heart skip a beat (D being the second!).

Happy second wedding anniversary L! We have been blessed with so much...I hope you could still love me the way that you did the first you time you said those words...

L and I on our wedding day...

No comments:

Post a Comment