Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Learning A New Skill

I love learning new skills! If it's anything that I wanna do, it's adding more skills in my arsenal and then get to use them anytime!

I found a page on Facebook offering a Balloon 101 Workshop, D.I.Y. (Do It Yourself) Party Balloons and Party Supplies. I jumped (literally) out of my chair and carried my laptop to my Mum and told her about it. I was so game because it would come in handy for D's first birthday! Hello, I get to actually decorate my own son's birthday...how cool and fun would that be?!

I suddenly had this flood of ideas as to how the set-up was going to be and how the stage is going to look like, and yes that includes the backdrop and centerpieces. I felt like a migraine was coming pretty soon but good thing my Mum slowed me down and giggled. I asked my Dad if he could help me finance the registration (it's P3000) and he agreed that we split it 50/50. Whew!

L was giggling and was really happy when I told him about it during lunch. It's probably not a surprise to him that I'm all giddy with the party planning...up to the tiniest details! Again, that's my ever-supportive hubby!

If you guys wanna join me in the workshop, just head on to their Facebook page and check out the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment