Saturday, April 13, 2013

Birthday Prepping Part 2: Centerpieces Mock-up and Template Invitation

Finally finished with the DIY centerpieces as well as the template for the invitation. It was quite inspiring since there were templates of the characters available online. Also got the pattern for the invite online...everything is just so convenient because it's found online!

D's already asleep (yes, thank God he sleeps at around 7pm) so I'm left with more time to do some research and finish the DIY projects. I'm quite excited because I've already started with some of the goodies for the loot bag! Whee! I also got to talking with my Mum and she was quite happy with the outcome as well, even my Dad is amazed with the things that I found online. Well, I think he's more amazed that I'm so into it. Again, it's been awhile since they saw me getting crafty with anything.

Ocular inspections of the possible venues will be next in line although Lau and I already have favored our wedding reception venue (hehehe!). And I'm usually the type of customer that if I like the place and I also like the way that it was presented to us and the staff and crew are very accommodating...I book and pay on the spot. So, usually I stick with the same suppliers since they already know how keen on details I can be.

Once we've booked the venue...it's time to brainstorm for decor ideas! Glad to see that my long list of to-do's are slowly being ticked off...

1 comment:

  1. Jul! I'm excited too! haha Oh my it's been a year, we were just prego moms last year and now we are crazy prepping up for their 1st birthday party! ;)

    ReplyDelete